german proverbs translated word for word.
"Now we have the salad" killed me.
“Beware of Artists” - Actual poster issued by Senator Joseph McCarthy in 1950s, at height of the red scare.
let’s just appreciate the new outfit.
Is this Clint’s winter wear?
I have to reboot this today!
Bikini Bottom just got real..
IS THERE MORE?!
- The vast majority of fat people are already aware that we are, in fact, fat. We do not need informing about it
- It is nigh on fucking impossible to not know that obesity can lead to health problems. We don’t need informing about that either
- Everyone has their own reasons for not kicking their weight’s ass yet. These reasons range from willpower, mental or physical illness, financial ability (shitty food is cheap), or just plain not giving a fuck
- None of those reasons are a stranger’s business, or even necessarily a friend’s
- Just because you see an overweight person eating something unhealthy does not mean they obviously eat nothing but unhealthy crap all day every day
- Even if they do, it’s still none of your business
- In conclusion, we know we are fat, and if we are eating an unhealthy thing, we know that thing is unhealthy. Our reasons for eating it anyway are myriad and personal, and we do not owe you an explanation
- By bringing it up to us, you are not helping or informing us or anyone else, you’re just putting someone else down to make yourself feel superior
- Don’t do that, it makes you a dick
It’s a million laughs around the Science Bros